[WikiEN-l] EntmootsOfTrolls still causing severe problems

Jake Nelson jnelson at soncom.com
Thu Sep 25 12:04:36 UTC 2003

> >The guy lives in Canada (Toronto area IIRC). Since when can the FBI
harass
> >our
> >friends to the north?
>
> They probably can (and I'll spare us all a political rant at this point),
but
> the appropriate agency to call in this case would be the RCMP.

Doh. One of these days I'll learn not to make assumptions (or rely upon
others'...). So yes, RCMP if that's true. It's worth noting that if his
location were unknown, a call to the FBI would still make sense: there's
issues about location of forum and target... and they're pretty experienced
with calling up the RCMP (or any other relevant authority) about
cross-border cases.

-- Jake