[WikiEN-l] 172 work on Cold War

Eric Demolli demolli at unice.fr
Mon Sep 22 22:37:39 UTC 2003

Having observed a strict indifference to 172 edits for a long time, trying
to avoid an edit war. I believe it will be possible to work with him on some
subject.
I still think that 172 is very POViewed. It's not a problem in itself but
172 is still systematically reverting edits on his work.
It seems to be still very hard. I'm an amateur while 172 is a professionnal,
he's a native English speaker and my skills in English. OK but I still think
that it's not acceptable to write that the Khmer Rouge were US-backed for
instance, even if the US administration did not actively oppose them.
I invite everyone to have a look a the Cold War article.

Ericd