[WikiEN-l] Re: Break

Steve Vertigum utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 23:00:44 UTC 2003

--- Adam Raizen <araizen at newmail.net> wrote:

> If anyone has data on Ramallah, Nablus, etc., please
> add it. It's just
> that the Israeli government doesn't collect it.

Well that certainly says it all.  :|

Brion's point is well taken -- cprompt's is not.

Im glad to hear that the number of articles is rather
small -- only a few hundred -- meaning that what takes
Adam one fell swoop will take me only a couple years
to edit, etc. :)  In all honesty I cant fault the use
of these stats as a starting point-- just nobody get
in my way when I edit them -- with the claim that
these numbers are more legitimate or official.

I look forward to it-- its of course easier to
bulldoze over things than it is to build them.

Seriously, I appreciate the honest and attemtps to
answer the unanswerable--(Be glad you have someone to
represent an opposing view) Ga'bless you all -- except
you C'prompt, you jerk.

-S-