[WikiEN-l] Speaking of POV -- MR Sheldon Rampton?

Steve Vertigum utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 23:08:30 UTC 2003

Sheldon, if youre there,

Ive looked at some of the material on Disinfopedia,
and think most of it too valuable to leave to it
alone.  I would encourage at some point an integration
of those date to Wikipedia-- as much of it is
encyclopedic.

The only failing of Disinfo that I can see so far
(besides the fact that "Disinfo" doesnt bring up DisP
on a Google search) is its disconnection from
Wikipedia, and the division of energy that it
represents.

Not to mention NPOV -- that the occasional crass
comment actually hurts the legitimacy of the DisP as a
source.

please see
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_California_recall#The_premise_for_the_recall

for an example of how Disinfopedia energy would be
better served on Wikipedia. Until I made this change,
little was present in the article about the Energy
crisis.

Respectforking yours,
~S~