[WikiEN-l] shutting people up about Bots

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Fri Sep 19 16:47:33 UTC 2003

At 04:25 PM 9/18/2003, you wrote:

>And Senor Dante-- who were you shutting up?
>
>~S~

I'm not shutting anyone up, I'm politely asking people to shut up. The
people of whom I'm making that request are those who see fit to flood the
mailing list with a superfluity of postings about an issue that really (at
this point) belongs on a talk page or the meta and not in the list.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321