[WikiEN-l] Re: Not with a Bot (Izrae

Steve Vertigum utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 21:02:51 UTC 2003

Why dont you email Chomsky Daniel. Im not an expert. Read that link on the email too. I think you two would hit it off--dont axe me why.

We agree then that there are standards which would cause us to void some statistics-- we can refuse to be ignorant and admit that statistics are not unpolitical-- that we not take them at face value.  We can agree to use the .il statistics, provided we violate their "moral" copyright-- And AS I SAID THREE times: Not with a bot. A bot represents a privelidged means of access to the Wikipedia.

l Ehrenberg <littledanehren at yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Adam Raizen wrote:
> Okay, you're obviously not going to like anything
> else I have to say, so
> I'm done. If anyone else has any objections, please
> bring them up.
>
> I really find it incredible that you're objecting. A
> lot of things have
> been said against the government of Israel, but I
> haven't heard anyone
> questioning the statistics it gathers for its own
> bureaucratic purposes
> on its own citizens (these data do not include any
> information on
> Palestinians in the territories). How might the
> statistics be biased
> exactly? Too many or too few Jews? Too large a
> population, or too small?
> What would be the purpose of that? (Don't answer,
> it's a rhetorical
> question. I'm not going to debate this.)
>
> -- Adam Raizen

I can kinda see Steve's point, but I don't agree with
it. I wouldn't, under any circumstances, accept data
from Congo under any circumstances. But Congo has
active massacres on its citizens, and on all measures
is worse than Israel. I can refute any specific
argument against Israel, just email me offlist, Steve.
LDan