[WikiEN-l] Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons]

martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 21:52:28 UTC 2003

Tuf-Kat says:
> On another note, there has been doubt about his
> actual/perceived/desired gender.  Since he is now
> apparently going by Adam, does that mean he would like
> us to refer to him as a male?

My understanding of transgender etiquette is that the best person to ask would be
Adam. No doubt he will be able to explain the situation to us once he's unbanned.

Talking of which, I'll be delighted to see his ban lifted. He has his weaknesses, as do
we all, but I've been able to work with his previous reincarnations, and I'm sure I'll be
able to work with him again. Indeed, considerably easier without the encumbrance of
a ban.

-Martin "MyRedDice" Harper