[WikiEN-l] [Wikitech-l] Re: Update to gfdl copyright notice needed

Alex Tievsky atievsky at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 03:52:33 UTC 2003

======= At 2003-09-07, 19:00:00 Daniel Ehrenberg wrote: =======

>I also don't think that anons should be treated
>differently than other non-sysop users, this is just
>discriminating against them.
>LDan

Is such discrimination prevelant?  The only distinction I make between the two "classes" is that an uncommented change from an anon user on Recent Changes is the most likely type to be an act of vandalism.  Otherwise, I don't go about reverting changes from anon users or anything of the type.  I also don't see any real opportunity to "discriminate" against an anon user since such a user doesn't have a static talk page, probably doesn't belong to a mailing list and probably doesn't post much in the way of discussion.

-Alex Tievsky
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Basil Fawlty