[WikiEN-l] User Kwantus

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 18:24:12 UTC 2003

--- JFrost8401 at aol.com wrote:
> This sort of project is bound to attract
> semi-autists with no social skills.
> Nevertheless, I don't think it's acceptable to pass
> the editing on to others
> because you can't be bothered to do it yourself.
>
> Jim

My younger brother is a semi-autist (and I know some
others), and I find that you can usually tell them
directly what they're doing wrong and they'll change
their behavior. Sometimes, they even like that you're
telling them how to behave socially. It's weird.
However, as the wikipedia policy says, you're not
obligated to abide by these conventions.

As for not being bothered to do edits, I don't think
it's acceptable to demand that someone do that
copyediting. It's their own choice. They aren't
obligated to do every copyedit they see.
LDan