[WikiEN-l] Mother Teresa article (veto)

Andre Engels engelsAG at t-online.de
Tue Oct 28 18:15:24 UTC 2003

"Anthere" <anthere8 at yahoo.com> schrieb:

> Do you think that if all the decisions on the talk
> page are 40% 60%, picking up the solution with 60%
> will be ok ?

No, but it does beat picking the solution whose proponents
have the longest breath, or the solution that happens to be
on the page at the time the fight started. There IS no ok
solution. Voting might well be the least bad solution in
some cases.

I don't know whether this is such a case. I'm not sure.
What I am sure of, is that there's an article, which I think
is badly POV, but do not dare touch. As you say, it's not
the end of the world. It is not the first article that I
will choose to just not look at because I don't like it.
But I do regret that such is the solution in some cases.
I guess it cannot be avoided, but still it's sad.

Andre Engels