[WikiEN-l] Public watchlist

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 14:15:55 UTC 2003

Ed writes:

> I would like to have my watchlist publicly viewable, and I would also
> like to maintain (discreetly) a private, non-viewable watchlist.
>
> Additionally, I would like to have a publicly EDITABLE watchlist: like,
> hey Ed please watch this page!

This can already be done. Just create a page in your userspace with links to
pages that you are "publicly" watching, and click on Related Changes any time
to see what pages have been edited. This is essentially a "public watchlist".

Evercat

--
Allan Crossman - http://dogma.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
PGP keys - 0x06C4BCCA (new) || 0xCEC9FAE1 (compatible)