[WikiEN-l] ALERT: Idea for new feature: "Who's watching this page?"

Audin Malmin amalmin at okb-1.org
Tue Oct 21 01:06:11 UTC 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 01:25:22AM +0100, Graham Burnett wrote:
> Idea for new feature: "Who's watching this page?"
>
> This got mooted on the Village Pump today- I'm STRONGLY against this, to the
> extent that I'd withdraw from wikipedia with a demand that any history of
> pages I'd watched be deleted from public record if it were to be implemeted.

	I've actually wished this feature existed several times.  It'd be a
nice way to move from article to article in ones own area of expertise when
looking for articles to edit.

                                            Audin Malmin - audin at okb-1.org

Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them
quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.  -- Steve Jobs