[WikiEN-l] DON'T BAN RK – he's indispensable

Abe Sokolov sokolov47 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 13:05:36 UTC 2003

I accidentally pressed enter and sent the last message before I could add the contraction in "he's." Embarassing. Moreover, I've noticed that my messages often spill over the margins when I add something to the mailing list. I would appreciate it if someone would copy and paste the contents of what I wrote in a new, readable message within the margins.