[WikiEN-l] TC and wikipedia

James Duffy jtdire at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 00:41:23 UTC 2003

>From: Delirium <delirium at rufus.d2g.com>
>To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
>Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Votes for Deletion
>Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:07:25 -0800
>
>The Cunctator wrote:
>
>>BTW, do you deny that having [[Gene Ray]] on VfD is a sign of something
>>seriously wrong?
>>

>I do deny this.  If it were *deleted* I'd think it was something seriously
>wrong.  If it's not deleted, no harm done--someone made a mistake, it was
>corrected (presuming the page does not get deleted), and the process works
>as it's supposed to.
>
>-Mark

But that misses the point, Mark. :-) The independent republic of TC operates
under different rules to wikipedia. You can't expect Cunc to actually /obey/
the wishes of everyone else, now, can you? When tc visits a page, /his/ own
rules are all that matter, as he has shown most recently by unprotecting a
protected page so that he can get his own way. Wikipedia rules like on
protecting pages don't apply in tc-land.  :-)

TC