[WikiEN-l] Votes for Deletion

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Wed Nov 26 05:46:50 UTC 2003

> From: Delirium
>
> The Cunctator wrote:
>
> >All right, Votes for Deletion is broken. There's something seriously,
> >deliriously wrong when [[Gene Ray]] is listed on Votes for Deletion.
> >
> >In the same way that we trust users to delete pages that should
> >*obviously* be deleted, we should trust users to remove pages from
VfD
> >that should *obviously* not be deleted. Entries that have been edited
so
> >that there is no doubt that they should be deleted should be able to
be
> >removed immediately from the VfD page.
> >

> What's wrong with just leaving it on the page for 5 days and letting
it
> get removed if it's the case that there's little to no support for
> deletion?

What's wrong with putting up every page that should obviously be deleted
on the Votes for Deletion page for 5 days?

How about this: you come up with answers to your question, and I'll come
up with answers to mine.

BTW, do you deny that having [[Gene Ray]] on VfD is a sign of something
seriously wrong?