[WikiEN-l] SEPP and Theory X... :-)

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 13:48:46 UTC 2003

> Are you really suggesting that "most scientists find Theory X to be
> beyond reasonable skepticism." is not an acceptable standard for
> the exclusion of Theory X from a supposedly scientific
> encyclopedia?

Hold on, hold on. We're not talking about excluding Theory X from the
encyclopedia - Theory X in this case only appears on the article
about [[SEPP]], as one of the claims SEPP makes or made. What we're
talking about is how we phrase our description of the fact that
scientists mostly reject Theory X. I'm happy to agree with Jimbo that
we should be a bit more sympathetic, but the reader should be left in
no doubt that scientists do indeed reject Singer's claim.

--
Allan Crossman - http://dogma.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
PGP keys - 0x06C4BCCA (new) || 0xCEC9FAE1 (compatible)