[WikiEN-l] William Connelley no longer neutral contributor (Re: toJimbo)

Tim the Enchanter t-money at thehouse.ws
Mon Nov 24 22:15:00 UTC 2003

I would say the answer to that is no.  You could go to a library and look up
GW and you would find numerous books on either side of the argument.  You
could do the same thing with a search on Google or a similar site and the
results would be the same however, considering the nature of the internet,
you might not consider that ample proof one way or the other.  I think Ed's
suggestion of making Dr. Connelly a source would be the best way to handle
it.

[[User:T-Money]]