[WikiEN-l] Re: Wik's views

kosebamse at gmx.net kosebamse at gmx.net
Sat Nov 22 06:06:54 UTC 2003

I would like to clarify (as it may not be obvious from my last post), that I
agree that Wik probably acts in good faith.  The problem with him is that he
refuses to cooperate with others, and very stubbornly so.

seem to understand the whole concept of Wikipedia (consensus writing etc.),
although it has been discussed extensively with him.  There is much more in his
talk page (and subpages linked therefrom) so it needs not be repeated here.

I have no idea what should be done about all this.  It would be most
unfortunate to ban a user who probably acts in good faith (however there seems to be
a precedent case (H.J.) who was eventually banned because of proven
inability to work with others), but somehow it must be made clear to Wik that this is
no humbug.

Kosebamse