[WikiEN-l] Wik

A A
Fri Nov 21 17:08:05 UTC 2003

2 weeks ago I noted my situation with Wik, at this mailing list. This situation continues; most recently at [[death camp]] and [[extermination camp]] where I was trying to apply the naming convention on most common usage. Google uses "death camp" with a frequency of 6:1. I hear "death camp", in my daily life, with a much higher frequency.

No matter what I edit, no matter what subject, no matter what sort of edit, and no matter how controversial -- Wik almost invariably comes and reverts it. I then appeal for assitance from the community, and nothing happens.