[WikiEN-l] Current Events Format (was: Reddi's POV edits of Current Events)

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Nov 21 00:35:40 UTC 2003

This discussion of the Current Events page reminds me of a question
concerning its preent format.

Once upon a time (okay, a couple of weeks ago), there were links from
the current version of the [[Current Events]] page to previous months.
Last night, I went looking for these older Current Events pages to
update the Enron Timeline (I was feeling guilty that I made several
additions to it that were perhaps too tightly focussed on one of
its subsidiaries -- Portland General Electric -- & wanted to broaden
its coverage), but could not find links to those pages.

Was there a discussion to stop archiving them, am I just incapable
of finding the links to them, or did a herd of etherbunnies hop into
Wikipedia one night & devour them all? (And if the last case is
what happened, is there a way to use hungry etherbunnies as a
force for good?)

Geoff