[WikiEN-l] [mhollist at cox.net: RE: Use of content from Wikipedia]

Arvind Narayanan arvindn at meenakshi.cs.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Nov 19 08:15:22 UTC 2003

I got a reply to the letter I sent to Chess and Beyond:

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Personal Account <mhollist at cox.net> -----

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:54:19 -0700
From: "Matthew Personal Account" <mhollist at cox.net>
To: "'Arvind Narayanan'" <arvindn at meenakshi.cs.iitm.ernet.in>
Cc: <arvindn1 at yahoo.com>, <karuke23 at netscape.net>
Subject: RE: Use of content from Wikipedia

Arvind- I want to thank you for taking the time to notify us of your
responsibility in conjunction with the use to Wicipedia information.  We
in no way intended to go against the copy right and apologize for the
misuse.  We will gladly make the changes mentioned and thank you for
your assistance.  Our design teem will bee working on it and you should
start to see the changes in the next week to ten days.  Thank you again.

Matthew Hollist
Sales and Marketing Director
Chess And Beyond

www.chessandbeyond.com