[WikiEN-l] Bigger shovel (was: Blocked user: HeadCase)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Nov 14 22:02:38 UTC 2003

Ray eclectically wrote:

> One thing to be said about Ed is that he has
> the courage to act quickly in uncertain circum-
> stances, but equally quick to acknowledge when
> he has been in error, and to undo the damage
> that his error may have caused.

Oh, please *blush* - if you're gonna shovel that
stuff, why not drop that tiny shovel for a real
big one, like Viajero did about the [[Mother
Teresa]] article:

<< So, a big round of applause for Ed for taking time out of his busy
schedule to demonstrate to us blithering halfwits mired in mindless
bickering how collaborative decision-making works. I guess we just
needed a guy with uncle in his name to set us straight, and I propose
that when he is done here we see if we can't fast-track him too for
beatification -- I think Blessed would be much more becoming and
appropriate title. >>

Time for me to go shopping for a bigger hat; I
hope Macy's is still open...

Uncle Ed