[WikiEN-l] Blocked user: HeadCase

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Fri Nov 14 21:30:29 UTC 2003

> From: Poor, Edmund W
>
> I blocked user:HeadCase for blanking my talk page and using profanity.

You really shouldn't have done that. Using profanity has never been a
bannable offense. And blanking a talk page hasn't either. Unless it was
done repeatedly and maliciously.

And you should never have blocked someone who was going after you. You
really should have let someone else do it.

> Let me know if I'm still a sysop on Monday...

Does this statement mean that you recognize that what you did was
questionable, but you still went ahead and did it?

C'mon.