[WikiEN-l] User:Khranus

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 16:22:26 UTC 2003

I wouldn't say that he doesn't understand NPOV and Wikiquette.  He has made it quite clear in several posts that he has no interest in it.

RickK

kosebamse at gmx.net wrote:
To summarize, Khranus has given plenty of evidence, that, despite the
pompous proclamations on his userpage, he does not understand Wikipedia, NPOV,
Wikiquette, or even the most basic standards of civilised behavior, and that he
is unwilling to accept advice. Another and final warning (perhaps from on
high) might be in order, but given our experience with him I am not optimistic.
It looks like talking to him is a complete waste of time.