[WikiEN-l] Need material to introduce Wikipedia at LinuxWorld

Peter Thoeny peter.thoeny at attglobal.net
Sun Nov 9 00:07:30 UTC 2003

Dear Jimbo and Sheldon,

I will talk about "Wiki Collaboration in the Corporate
World" in the upcoming LinuxWorld in NY on 21 Jan 2003,
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny/V40/conference/session.cvn?eID=319

As part of this presentation I would like to devote one
slide to Wikipedia since it is a major Wiki system. I
would appreciate if you could supply me some material
you would like to have covered in the slide.

I am currently preparing the presentation, my deadline
to submit the material is on 17 Nov 2003.

Best regards,
Peter