[WikiEN-l] Fred Bauder's slander [was:India problems]

libertarian libertarian at myway.com
Sat Nov 8 22:33:17 UTC 2003

--- On Sat 11/08, Andre Engels < engelsAG at t-online.de > wrote:
<snip>

Andre,

You are correct about India having the second largest Muslim
population in the world. The estimate is above 140 million.
120 million is an older census figure.

This reminds me of another point - People like Boud contribute
on the topic, but are actually clueless about India and learn
stuff after I protest something. Such people who have made up their
minds to hate Indians but do not know what to post should not be
posting to Wikipedia. That is ridiculous.

Let me also point out to the person who thinks my usage of the
word "Communist" is a dishonest way of discussing issues despite the
fact that there is truth to my claim - Has it ever struck you that
Arvindn and Wik have gone around Wikipedia using the words
"fascist" and "fundamentalist" to describe the Government of the
world's LARGEST DEMOCRACY?

Why is it that their usage is acceptable?

And finally, it is they who use terms such as "Hindu Taliban"
"Hindu fascist" "Hindu Nazi."
They feel a need to define Hindus in terms of people such as
Nazis. Why do you not hear statements such as "Taliban is as
dangerous as Hindus in India."
If 800 million Hindus are nothing but bloodthirsty barbarians,
surely that would be the case. Think over it.

libertarian