[WikiEN-l] India problems

libertarian libertarian at myway.com
Sat Nov 8 05:12:46 UTC 2003

Fred Bauder [mailto: fredbaud at ctelco.net]

> It is not at all clear that the fire was anything but accident.

In short, if Hindus were roasted alive, everything is in doubt.
If Hindus can be blamed, word it as an ASSERTION. Right!

You just proved my point about intolerance and racism against Indians
and Hindus. If this is what Wikipedia is going to turn into, it is
really sad.

I am open to an honest investigation into what happened by REALLY
neutral people who will look at it in an objective fashion. Even the
original entry which read "2002 Gujarat pogrom" proves my point
because pogrom is a loaded term. You know that very well.

-a