[WikiEN-l] Well, not really (was We are SLASHDOTTED)

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 02:25:31 UTC 2003

jheiskan wtote:
>Subject line pretty much say it all. Calling all volunteer
>firedepartment personnel.
>
>See you at Recent changes.

All I saw was a reference link to our Heliopause article. That really isn't a
slashdotting (which would mean that we were part of the actual story, and not
just a reference). Many people reference us. This is not new.

But we should still keep an eye on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliopause

Oh and after we get the new monster database server up we will probably pass
Slashdot.org in terms of traffic. Then people will fear us when we link to
them on our Current events page.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)