[WikiEN-l] RK

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 07:42:29 UTC 2003

From: Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com>

I'm at wits end with RK.

Just check out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Gaia_philosophy&action=history

Note RK's edit summaries (first is reverting me,
second is reverting Cimon avaro, and third is
reverting Anthere):

RK (Reverting violation of standard Wikipedia
protocol. Please stop the personal attacks, and stop
attacking statements I NEVER MADE. Take the time to
READ the actual comments.)

RK (Cimon, please stop your mass reversions, your lies
about my own statements, and stop attacking things I
have never said. You need to get some sort of control
over your anger.)

and

RK (Reverting Anthere;'s POV violations, again. This
is the English Wikipedia, and not Anthere's personal
wish list of she wishes English speakers would use
this term. Please ban that vandal. Seriously.)

%%%%%%

Ant :

Mav, I apology in advance, but I fear that part of
what you wrote is misrepresentation :-(

Unless I seriously missed something, the comment RK
made just above is a rather old one. Err...RK and I
apparently disagree about something on this article
(though I have not been able to distinguish what
precisely yet), but he has not recently told me I was
out of place on en, nor asked for me to be banned for
being a vandal. That is old stuff.
Err...he *suggested* that part of what I wrote a
couple of days ago could be interpretated as
anti-semitism, but it was rather "gently" said (so to
speak). Right now (toward me at least), I see someone
trying to make efforts.

%%%%%%%%

So according to RK, my restoration of a great deal of
text was a violation of Wikipedia protocol and I
attacked him. I did no such thing (I did mention
that /he/ was the one doing the attacking though).
Also according to RK Cimo avaro is a liar and has an
anger management problem. Sorry, but I just don't see
that. What I /do/ see is RK going ballistic on a daily
basis on a number of articles. Finally according to RK
Anthere writes POV text and is a vandal.
That is an outrageous assertion.

I hate to say it, but I think RK is more of a
hindrance to our effort than his edits are worth.

%%%%%%%%%

Ant :
again, he did not write recently I was a vandal. I am
not sure about the pov, but I think he did not either.
I thank you for thinking that outrageous assertion (I
think I will be an expert in npov writing for all cult
articles in a few months). It was very nice of you
Mav. All the other refs you gave are exact, and I
agree it is difficult. Err...very difficult. Like
walking on eggs.

I am not able to give an opinion on whether this
difficulty is worth or not worth it :-( I dunno really
:-(

I thank 168 for her help.

Ant