[WikiEN-l] RK

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 02:12:31 UTC 2003

I'm at wits end with RK.

Just check out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Gaia_philosophy&action=history

Note RK's edit summaries (first is reverting me, second is reverting Cimon
avaro, and third is reverting Anthere):

RK (Reverting violation of standard Wikipedia protocol. Please stop the
personal attacks, and stop attacking statements I NEVER MADE. Take the time
to READ the actual comments.)

 RK (Cimon, please stop your mass reversions, your lies about my own
statements, and stop attacking things I have never said. You need to get some
sort of control over your anger.)

and

 RK (Reverting Anthere;'s POV violations, again. This is the English
Wikipedia, and not Anthere's personal wish list of she wishes English
speakers would use this term. Please ban that vandal. Seriously.)

So according to RK, my restoration of a great deal of text was a violation of
Wikipedia protocol and I attacked him. I did no such thing (I did mention
that /he/ was the one doing the attacking though). Also according to RK Cimo
avaro is a liar and has an anger management problem. Sorry, but I just don't
see that. What I /do/ see is RK going ballistic on a daily basis on a number
of articles. Finally according to RK Anthere writes POV text and is a vandal.
That is an outrageous assertion.

I hate to say it, but I think RK is more of a hindrance to our effort than his
edits are worth.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)