[WikiEN-l] 142.177 at his old tricks again

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 22:14:52 UTC 2003

Sigh. Another thinly veiled threat from our dear
friend 142.177.

http://meta.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User_talk:Maveric149&diff=19973&oldid=19972

"Sadly, you didn't learn your lesson from your first
attempt at slander and censure.

There are very few things you will regret more in your
life than defending your little clique of friends
here, Daniel Mayer. What they are doing is wrong,
racist, illegal, immoral and stupid. You seemed to
realize this for a while, but, you have stepped back
in, so, you deserve what you get. This is very sad.
You seemed to have grown up. But obviously not."

"There are very few things you will regret more in
your life than defending your little clique of friends
here, Daniel Mayer." Sounds a lot like a mobster
telling a buisnessman that he will "regret" not doing
what the mobster wants. Sigh.

Sorry Craig Hubley (who lives in the Toranto area),
but the only regret is that I gave you some slack. The
hard ban will be enforced.

If my mentioning the real name of 142.177 was out of
line, then somebody delete this post.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)