[WikiEN-l] [m.bomb at verizon.net: wikipedia]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Sat Nov 1 22:09:26 UTC 2003

There seems to be a trend lately of people writing to me personally to
complain about articles.

I'm half joking here, but possibly we should have a link "Complain
about this article".  But when people click on it, we say "Hey, don't
complain, get involved!  Go back and click 'edit this page'.  But
first, please read _this_, _that_, and _the other_ to understand
what's going on around here."

The reason I'm only half-joking is that it's actually better for
people with ideologically-based complaints to just send me email,
which I pass along for us to try to accomodate in an NPOV manner, than
to futher encourage partisans to get involved.

----- Forwarded message from MINDBOMB <m.bomb at verizon.net> -----