[WikiEN-l] I have apoligized

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Wed May 21 12:07:02 UTC 2003

Adam von [name omitted for privacy reasons] wrote:
> I have apoligized, on numerous occasions and via numerous channels
>of communication. I have apoligized both publicly and privately. I
>have apoligized both to the general community and to specific
>individuals.

You have also repeatedly signed up for accounts in violation of the
ban, thus illustrating that the apologies were meaningless, that you
don't respect community norms, and that nothing has changed.

> It would be appropriate, for those who argue that I am a vandal, to
>stop stating that I have refused to abide by wiki guidelines, that I
>have refused to apoligize, or that I have refused to admit that my
>behavior was inappropriate.

But you *have* refused to abide by wiki guidelines.  You have
repeatedly, and against both private and public warnings, persisted in
behavior that I have promised you will keep you banned.

--Jimbo