[WikiEN-l] JohnQ / MaryMary - the clitoris guy

cprompt cprompt at tmbg.org
Wed May 14 15:02:00 UTC 2003

Hmm...
Maybe we can flag certain links as containing nudity? Then, the link to
an actual image would not display, nor would the image load if a person
made a setting in their Preferences. Perhaps links to nudity could be
restricted so that they can only be referenced by a certain subdomain,
which schools could (probably) block fairly easily, regardless of a
person's preferences.
That's just an idea off the top of my head, I'm not sure it's any more
feasible than flagging certain articles to contain boilerplate text like
disclaimers.