[WikiEN-l] Susan Mason is doing OK

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Mon Mar 10 12:41:03 UTC 2003

I pleaded to have Vera Cruz banned. She was driving me and a whole
stack of other people absolutely crazy.

But Susan Mason is doing OK. It's still early days and she's looked at
that invisible line a couple of times, but not crossed it. She's
treating people with a lot more respect and not getting into stupid
edit wars. You can say "no" to her, and if you say it in a reasoned and
respectful way, she accepts it.

Please people, let's treat *her* with respect. She is making a real and
I believe genuine efffort to start afresh, to be a useful member of
this community. I'll be the the loudest singer in the chorus calling
for a final and permanent banning if she gets up to her old bad ways -
you can look back through some of my old posts and be quite sure of
that - but right now she is trying hard to be good. Let's not make it
impossible for her, folks. Let's just pretend we don't know who she
really is. If *she* can toe the line (as she has done with pretty fair
success these last few weeks), then *we* can make the effort to avoid
personal comments and stay off her back.

It's early days but she's doing OK.