Fwd: Re: [WikiEN-l] Please sign this anti-war petition

Daniel Ehrenberg name12323 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 16:04:05 UTC 2003

The letter that I sent DIDN'T say that it should be sent to the UN, it was
to be signed on the internet (not email)and given all at once to the UNSC
when they were considering approving the US's resolution to authorize war on
Iraq.  Luckily, even without your help, the petition collected over 85000
signatures, much more than any  chain letter.