[WikiEN-l] automatic sysopping

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Mar 7 19:57:44 UTC 2003

Yeah, but it's so much fun to *threaten* people that way.

"OhMyGosh! I can't handle the responsibility!"

Half of these crybabies complain that they don't have enough power, and the other half are too unconfident to trust themselves.

I'm getting fed up with wikipedia again...

Time for my bi-monthly "I'm quitting for good" rant, eh?

Mean Ol' Uncle Ed