FW: [WikiEN-l] User:Harry Potter

Michael Becker wikipedia at jumpingjackweb.com
Wed Jun 4 01:58:58 UTC 2003

Has anyone talked to him about the inaccuracies?  This may just be a
misunderstanding.  At the least, someone should tell him that he has
added inaccuracies to his article, and then put the boiler from
[[Wikipedia:Accuracy dispute]] on his contributions.  Tell him why we
are doing it, and give him a chance to correct his errors and become a
contributor.  This is the process we should go through.

--
Michael Becker