[WikiEN-l] Re: About copyright violations

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 00:45:18 UTC 2003

--- Delirium <delirium at rufus.d2g.com> wrote:
> The last point I'll concede, though "a lot" isn't
> always necessarily
> accurate, especially for relatively simple messages
> without absurd
> amounts of formatting.
>
> -Mark

Yeah, I guess you have a good point with that last
one. I won't use HTML (even though I haven't been) in
my letters. But I think unicode-encoded letters are
just as bad. It's the same basic thing with some
mailreaders can't read them properly. Webmail can't
read unicode, and some people have HTML turned off or
are unable to use HTML in their mail client. So
neither should be used. I still think that it would
make sense to use HTML-esque unicode marks, such as
&euro;. I think most of us can read those in our
heads.
-LittleDan