[WikiEN-l] Just a note

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Mon Jul 28 08:43:07 UTC 2003

Just a note letting you all know that because Comcast isn't the best
internet company around, I (and every other Comcast customer) was unable to
access any website hosted by the largest ISP in Asia. Since my personal
website is hosted by a company a few stops downstream from them, I have
also been unable to access my email for the past few days. All those of you
who have sent me email, please don't think I've been ignoring you. Also,
the backlog will take some time to sift through, so please be patient. :)

On a side note, avoid Comcast internet like the plague, and ICDsoft.com is
the best web site hosting company in the known universe.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321