[WikiEN-l] Catholicism

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 03:18:48 UTC 2003

I'm glad to see everything has been sorted out. But 1 thing puzzles me.

>Erik wrote
>. . . this enforces a class distinction that I am not very comfortable
>with. I
>think it should be avoided.

>. . . I have now edited the policy
>to favor my interpretation -- this is of course open to discussion.

Surely some contradition, Erik? You rewrite the rules unilaterally to stop
someone unilaterally doing what you disapprove of. You are opposed to cabals
because they exclude people, so you unilaterally rewrite the rules to stop
people unilaterally excluding people. :-)

Is this what we should call 'Erik's Law of Unilateralist Logic'? :-)

JT