[WikiEN-l] WikiWomen (was Partial deletion)

webmaster webmaster at jumpingjackweb.com
Wed Jul 16 19:38:52 UTC 2003

Based on standard english practice, I address someone who's gender I do not know, using masculine gender.  I assume others do the same.  There is a page, http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiWomen, which can be utiliZed if you wish to be identified as female.  It doesn't appear that most women care though.