[WikiEN-l] Fwd: wiki upset

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Tue Jul 15 19:28:04 UTC 2003

Re: user contributing information on pedophilia that was deleted upon
identification as "DW"

I saw most of this last night, and was somewhat confused by the delete
of [[ILGA Purges]], because it struck me as mostly factual and
encyclopedic information that should've been kept, with fairly minor and
fixable POV problems.  I didn't say anything because I'm completely
unfamiliar with the situation with DW.  But in any case, perhaps that
article should be undeleted and NPOV'ed rather than simply removed.
Most of the other articles aren't particularly interesting though
([[pederast]] is a dictionary definition, for example).

Perhaps this discussion should continue on the wiki somewhere?

-Mark