[WikiEN-l] Partial deletion

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Tue Jul 15 18:26:58 UTC 2003

JT wrote:

> After all the hazzle over copyright with Michael, DW et al, it is so nice
> hear of new users who want to the right thing, rather than leaving
copyright
> stuff in situ. Is it too early to nominate him as a sysop? :-)

Heh.  Perhaps one week logged in is a /little/ too early ;)

But I hope sie* comes back to us after hir vacation - potentially a good
contributor :)

Regards,

sannse

*I have been presuming male gender and just realised I had no reason to.
Anthere is right - we do that too often.  And I should know better!