[WikiEN-l] Re: Use of Wikipedia articles at Malaspina.com

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jul 10 12:07:37 UTC 2003

People who are using the license are establishing custom and practice which
is also relevant. I cannot imagine archiving on my site the past history of
a Wikipedia page, the link back to Wikipedia gives access to that. As to law
being practical, we all try.

Fred Bauder

http://wwww.internet-encyclopedia.org