[WikiEN-l] World domination. Recieving online donations

webmaster webmaster at jumpingjackweb.com
Wed Jul 9 18:24:26 UTC 2003

The Network for Good is "a nonprofit collaboration to help nonprofit organizations increase capacity, reach new audiences, and build Internet strategies."

They have a service setup that allows Nonprofits with a Web site to collect donations by simply linking to their nonprofit's donation page from Network for Good.  See:  http://www.networkforgood.org/npo/fundraising/donations/index.html

Charities receive 100% of the donations.
Nonprofits pay no fees or costs.
Donors receive records of contributions for tax purposes.

If no one has any objections, I will setup an account for us (unless Jimmy will do it, since he is head of the foundation [I think?]).  So Jimmy, just tell me if you want me to take care of this.

--
Michael Becker
a.k.a. Mbecker