[WikiEN-l] More license stuff - www.4reference.net

Michael Becker wikipedia at jumpingjackweb.com
Tue Jul 8 23:31:26 UTC 2003

Bizarre indeed!  I wonder what warrants an article being stored on their
site.  I also wonder why google has rated my white board #1?  Maybe it
is b/c of the large number of links?  Anyhow, it appears that
www.4reference.net is a much bigger culprit, than Malaspina.com, as far
as not including the GFDL.  I think we need to copy
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MyRedDice/Abacci_Letter to a generic
GFDL letter page, and also create a page to archive all of the sites
which have used wikipedia as a source, so that we can one day harvest
them for more information (since any article which was contributed to by
wikipedia is perpetually required to use the GFDL).
Actually, I will create these two pages right now, and list them on the
Village Pump.  Where do you suppose these 2 pages should be listed in
addition?

The 2 new pages:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Standard_GFDL_violation_letter
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sites_that_use_Wikipedia_as_a_so