[WikiEN-l] Ideas on a methodology

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Jul 8 17:33:38 UTC 2003

Later this week, probably on Saturday or Sunday, I'll be releasing my
own vision of our roadmap to 1.0.  This will not be a policy decree or
the law, but just a set of personal milestones that's subject to
community input and revision.  But, I think people will mostly like
it, because I'm going to leave all the controversial stuff out.  :-)

(Controversial stuff means stuff like an actual methodology for
sifting/certifying.  We'll do it somehow, but I'm not going to decree
it this week!)