[WikiEN-l] response to Adam

webmaster webmaster at jumpingjackweb.com
Mon Jul 7 16:47:44 UTC 2003

First of all "Adam", I am a bit confused to as how to address you.  What would you like me to address you as?
Second, I have personally posted messages to this mailing list under 3 names:
root
webmaster
Michael Becker

I have heard few complaints about this (even though root and webmaster could be confusing).
Certainly, no one has asked for me to be banned for it!

So, if someone has in the past complained about your name without good reason, please post links to the list, and address that person asking them what there problem is.
It is my personal belief that we are all people who can talk to each other and work things out (unless said person doesn't want to work things out).  I have had anumber of arguements/confrontations with other users, but I have worked all of them out through thoughtful and civil conversation.  Remember, it is easy for people to misunderstand you when you words carry no conotation.  I find it very common for heated arguements to start on wikipedia over a simple miscommunication.  Also, remember, people are more critical of you when you treat others badly and generally have a past of breaking the rules.

--
Michael Becker
a.k.a Mbecker