[WikiEN-l] Vicki Rosenzweig is just plain wrong

Adam Adam
Fri Jul 4 17:35:03 UTC 2003

Are you still denying that your name is Adam? If you aren't Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons],
why are you using his name? If you are, why do you deny being named Adam?

Here we come to issue #1 of why I was banned, Im banned because I just can't please everyone. Some people want me banned because I don't use the name Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons], others want me banned for using it! No matter what name I use, somebody will argue that my usage of said name is clear reason for banning.

He then noted that I was banned for "* attacking RK for being a Jew" and that my forthright honesty (a lack thereof for which I am too be banned) is ALSO grounds for banning me, Vicki cares not the least for whether RK is truthful, for whether I am innocent or guilty of attacking RK, of whether others who have (or allegedly have) attacked RK are banned -- all he cares is that I am to be banned for any reason whatsoever simply because.